SCREAM - COMING TO BARNES & NOBLE!

Excellent news for horror fans in the US! SCREAM Horror Magazine - the home of my VHS ATE MY BRAIN retro cult film column - will be hitting the shelves at Barnes & Noble stores next month!
This is amazing news, as I really feel that Scream has a lot to offer horror fans in the States, possibly with a slightly different flavour to US based genre magazines. It's an honour to be in those pages, and I hope that US readers will love the mag as much as fans over here in the UK do!

I've had various things available in America in the past, but the thought that my VHS column may be seen by likeminded individuals there is a genuine treat. The VHS scene in the US is far more rabid than it is here in the UK, with sites, events, magazines and new releases still doing the rounds for the faithful.

So if you check our VHS ATE MY BRAIN in the pages of the next issue of SCREAM, please do drop by and say hello!

Comments