FEMFORCE 176 is here! Look out for the debut of my new character!

Femforce issue 176 is now available, and this latest 80 page delight is absolutely jam-packed with new stories featuring the Federal Emergency Missions Force.

This issue, alongside the main feature story and tales from truly gifted creators, contains THREE stories that I had an absolute blast scripting.

These consist of the STARDUST tales 'Where Vengeance Hides' and 'The Distant Horde' which feature the return of Traxis, the villain from my first Femforce story from last year, plus a new SHE-CAT story which is a very special moment for me in my career - the introduction of a brand new vigilante.

Her name (or is it her title?) is VIOLET SHADOW, and even she's not sure which side she's on. You can find her first ever appearance in 'Beware The Violet Shadow'. Please do check it out!

As with my previous stories for AC Comics, these three have been a pleasure to write and AC have been a joy to converse with. It's all about the characters and the story and taking the reader to some unexpected places. More stories to come!

FEMFORCE 176 from AC Comics

Comments